Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finding My Voice

I’ve been told that I’m really finding my voice – I guess it is attention getting. Each of my melodious sounds – whimper, cry, bark – has its own significance, at least to me. I’m experimenting right now to see which one will get me the most treats.

Are you experimenting in your business or organization to see what methods work best in grabbing the attention of your customers? I’ve been told that TV and lots of other advertising mediums are like my annoying bark. My annoying bark interrupts things like phone calls and important conversations and doesn’t win a whole of favor with my mom and dad either. I’m thinking that advertising that interrupts something people are enjoying isn’t going to necessarily win you lots of treats—as in new customers.

On the other paw, a subtle little whimper seems to really get my mom and dad interested -- and I get a lotta loving – translate treats -- when I choose that voice. Promotional products are kinda that way. They are small, practical, and the only advertising medium that will get you a thank you from your customers or clients. From what I’ve seen they all look like fun toys to me. And I always love new toys to play with. Talk to Paul or Judy and check out the website to learn more.

That’s it for this time. I gotta get back to chewing on my bully stick. Chew On!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Know Your Customer

    ReplyDelete