Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mmmmm ... Tasty!


Finally, I was able to get back to the keyboard. I know my (human) dad thinks that I just play games here, and I know he has been so busy this past week working on taxes that he hasn’t let me near the computer. I don’t really know what taxes are… except they must be something pretty awful. He kept saying “This stinks. This really stinks.” Guess taxes are something like that little pile I made on the floor at Puppy School the other night. More about Puppy School later.

Being banished the past week from the computer, allowed me to think. I’ve got a pretty active mind and my (human) mom says I’m always thinking up something new. In fact, not only thinking of something new, but trying new things.

Monday night I got to meet three new puppies and lots of new people. Puppy School, I’m told is necessary In order for me to grow up and be an outstanding canine citizen.

As I said, I’m pretty good at thinking. For me, it’s “Thinking Outside my Crate.” (A future in self-improvement seminars maybe?) On my mind lately: What would I want in a new toy? Right now I’m teething, so something I can really bite into would be good. And good taste wouldn’t hurt either.

Paul & Judy have some suggestions for you about marketing using things that taste good. Every time your clients enjoy the quality tasty items branded with your business’ name, they’ll think of you. Remember those little boxes of Beechies gum? You can get your logo on those. Popcorn tins. Packs of hard candy. Custom logo’d mints. And then of course there’s nuts or chocolate. Although these all sound so good, they’re not canine friendly. However, they are very much people-friendly. And you’ll make lots of business friends if you use them. Chew on that for awhile!

Editor’s comment: Haven’t told Auggie about them, because he’ll beg but… Individually wrapped and logo’d pet treats are now available. If you have clients with pets or pet customers, you’ll want to find out more about these! Just don't let Auggie know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment